- Terrifies me in ways few other things can. Small bites, I have to remind myself. Getting critiques and feedback is especially hard for me. But I know it's necessary.
- Takes me a very...very long time. I can't stress this point enough. I'll sit on edits for weeks. I'll stare at a paragraph for days. It's a bad habit that I need to get out of.
- Requires more focus than I like to give. My attention span makes flies look like statues. Writing is done in 20-30 min chunks. Lots of walking a thinking.
- Requires caffeine. And a bunch at that.
- Requires background music. Cannot have words or be familiar to me. As such, I have to actively spend time finding new/random music to listen to while writing. I think a recent reason why I've been so slow at writing is because I've trie to listen to podcasts while doing it...not anymore